We are currently searching for a hardworking, motivated and hands on candidate to be our next Supply Chain & Logistics Intern.
In this role you have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself by being part of a multicultural and global team in the consumer industry. This internship is targeting to cover a dedicated project in the Packaging and Sustainability area.
This position is a six-month, full time, paid internship starting in October 2021.
Main job responsibilities
- Review as-is process of reporting and paying packaging fees in various European countries, including analysis of future developments in major markets
- Definition of an improved go-forward process, including a solid master data management, new product data management and audit compatible check processes
- Investigation of potential outsourcing opportunities to the 3rd Party Logistics Provider
- Identification of optimization potentials in line with Stokke´s sustainability strategy:
- Changed packaging
- Reporting re-design (e.g. by declaring some part of the packaging differently to achieve a cost saving)
- Potential charging model for Customers
- Active Role in German Packaging Audit 2021
- Studies in the field of Logistics, Sustainability or similar
- Fluency in German and very good oral & written knowledge in English
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Ability to work independently in an international environment
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees