Within this challenging role you will partner with other Stokke Regional and Global marketing members to lead the execution of digital-first marketing tactics across multiple consumer digital touchpoints to build Brand Awareness and Advocacy, propel engagement and boost sales in the Americas region.
You will oversee all aspects of the consumer journey making sure that each micro-moment is addressed through smart mobile-first, digital content and channel activation. This role also needs to foster strong collaborations with regional and global partners to ensure there is an integrative plan for each major campaign.
Main job responsibilities:
- Define the consumer journey and create digital strategies across all touchpoints.
- Lead digital-first/mobile-first engagement strategy, to deliver consistency in the Brand approach and messaging to consumers.
- Set business vision for content creation, targeting and distribution and act as primary partner to creative on local execution.
- Provide strategic support to help accelerate social commerce/social engagement on relevant social platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok and YouTube by developing a tailor-made strategy for each platform, that it is relevant to the region within a global blueprint.
- Stay on top of platform changes and developments, anticipating how to keep Stokke ahead of the curve, focusing on increasing brand engagement metrics, sentiment and share of voice in the Region.
- Oversee and orchestrate regional PR/Influencer relationship and activities including drafting activation briefs, managing activations and developing reports.
- Partners with regional and global teams to integrate influencer marketing and amplify influencer content across paid/organic social channels including Stokke and also retailer owned channels.
- Identify opportunities for Broadcast integrations, Product Placement and brand partnerships according to consumer media consumption habits.
- Track metrics and KPIs according to tasks / projects and integrate them in monthly Regional Marketing Reports for visibility.
- Minimum 5-6 years working experience in a digital marketing or advertising agency environment.
- Strong background and expertise in Digital Marketing and Social Media management.
- Excellent understanding of digital technologies and marketing with strong adaptability into a dynamic environment.
- Experience developing disruptive marketing campaigns including positioning framework, audience identification, and launch roadmaps.
- Experience in social listening and social media & digital marketing analytical tools.
- Strong level of digital fluency with ability to plan and adapt digital plans based on a strong understanding of digital metrics.
- Passion for social networks – design, function, user behavior, competitive landscape – and is interested in innovative ways to communicate via these channels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with self-starter/entrepreneurial mindset but grounded with business judgment and within strong creative and brand parameters.
- Some travel required.
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees
- Stokke is providing a hybrid working model which gives you the opportunity of working up to 3 flexible and 2 days from the office