Join our international team and work on a global scale in a dynamic and open minded environment.
As an intern within the Global Digital Media & CRM team, you will get broad experience within how global digital campaigns come to life across channels and especially within SoMe. Your areas vary from coordination of campaign content with Global Brand Communication and content creators such as Influencers, minor reporting/analysis, coordination of campaign translations with our translation agency and running your own small digital campaign projects.
The internship requires strong coordination and collaboration skills while being able to work independently. For the right candidate, you will have the chance to influence the development and execution of global digital campaigns and get first hance experience across the digital disciplines.
Main job responsibilities
- By supporting the full digital media and CRM team, you will get a broad experience within digital campaign development and execution
- You will be part of a truly global company, with stakeholders around the world, that has different needs/requirements to take into consideration
- You will get an insight in all areas of Social Media, support the team in their daily tasks and will have the chance to work on own projects
- Support in setting up analysis and creating reports of our Social Media performance
- Work on content and creative ideas with internal and external partners as well as content creators
- Currently a university student or a university graduate (Marketing/ New Media/ Digital/ Social Media)
- Passionate about digital media including CRM, paid media and campaigns
- Social Media enthusiast who knows the difference between TicTac and TikTok and the power of content
- You are outgoing, and are not afraid of reaching out to our markets or taking responsibility
- Excellent communication and English skills
- Structured and can work independent on minor projects and coordination tasks
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees
- Stokke is providing a hybrid working model which gives you the opportunity of working up to 3 flexible and 2 days from the office