Stokke® is a Norwegian success story. At Stokke, you will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium children’s products, such as the Tripp Trapp®, our iconic highchair since 1972. Stokke is located in Ålesund and Oslo, with offices in Europe, US, and Asia.
Stokke is looking for a legal professional for the joint role as a Data Privacy Officer and Legal Counsel. The role is part of the Stokke Legal team, but you will work cross functional, serving the different teams such as global e-commerce, digital and CRM, and IT- team in addition to the Innovation department. The right candidate should have minimum 2 years relevant experience, from law firms and/or in-house positions, and is triggered by the possibility of working within an international environment and for a well-recognized Norwegian brand.
- Safeguard the compliance and work cross functional within the company in the function of the data protection office
- Be the contact person for the organization in terms of technology and information law (including CRM)
- Assist within general contract law and marketing related issues
- Identify need, create, and implement privacy training and awareness programs for specific departments
- Generally support the organization on legal topics that arise
- Good understanding of both data protection regulations, technology and information law, and general contract related law
- Commercial orientation and the ability to work cross teams
- Excellent communication skills, both English and Norwegian
- Academically strong, structured, and efficient when working within a busy working-environment
- Service minded team player who is positive and quick to adapt to changes
- Curious, and eager to ask questions, discuss and learn about our products, technology, and company activitie
Why join Stokke?
- You will contribute to the delivery of high-quality products designed for today's children and generations to come
- You will work for a high-recognized and successful brand
- Be part of a legal team which operates in an international environment
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- Stokke offers a flexible working model and an extensive benefit package to its employees
The Legal Department of Stokke consists of 4 people, two in Norway (Oslo and Ålesund) and two in Shanghai reporting into Oslo. This position will be based in Oslo and will report to General Counsel in Oslo.
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link and send us your application by January 14th, 2022: