Due to parental leave, Stokke is seeking a Junior Account Manager to help develop distribution and sales with specialty retail outlets, and develop sales with retailers through merchandising, product training, sales training and account management. The Junior Account Manager will be working in the field in Oslo and surroundings for a fixed term contract until September 2022 – with the possibility for extension.
You will join a Sales team with a dynamic work environment where we expect to work hard, have fun and not take ourselves too seriously. We are looking for someone with the right team fit and personal skills to drive sales with our retailers at their stores – and have the passion and drive to increase sales through partnering with our retails to make the Stokke consumer experience world class.
These are your main job responsibilities:
Developing sales and distribution
• Prioritization of areas and customers
• Secure selective distribution requirements are fulfilled with all customers at any time.
• Continuously follow up customers to secure stock level of all items and agreed product presentation.
• Continuously improve merchandising in stores, including installation of in store equipment and point of sales materials.
• Use 4 days per week for customer visits - 1 day for admin work at home office.
Training and Coaching
• Ensure all retailers’ staff receives training through own coaching and/or other company training support.
Service and Support
• Support efficient order transmission and processing.
• Work with customer service to ensure the markets get the service they need.
• Communicate procedures and routines to help improve support via customer
- No higher education required. The importance is having a great sales personality!
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Good PC user experience (preferably Microsoft office).
- Self-motivated, flexible and autonomous
- Great teammate, fun loving, humble and eager to learn
- Flexible and mobile. Hard working and dedicated.
- A private situation which allows traveling / staying away and occasional weekend work at consumer shows (approx. 3-4 weekends per year)
- Valid driving license.
Why join Stokke?
You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a Summer party
- Our offices are close or in the heart of the city (e.g. Ålesund, Sindelfingen or Shanghai office) with a modern working space
- The Stokke Academy takes care of your career development which starts with a global onboarding training introducing you to the Stokke family