Stokke develops products that are designed in the best interest of the child. Stokke’s award-winning collection is recognized worldwide for superior solutions for children, such as the iconic Tripp Trapp chair. For over forty years, Stokke has combined the passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding. Based in Ålesund, Norway and with offices in Europe, US, and Asia, Stokke can offer a truly international work environment.
Business Intelligence Consultant
Stokke is looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant. In this role you will be given a unique opportunity to enhance our data strategy and business processes by providing insights about our data. You truly believe that data is our pot of gold! You will get the opportunity to work in close cooperation with our business units, IT team and external consultants to build, refine and maintain data structures and reports to support management decisions and business transparency.
You will have the opportunity to manage/participate in projects related to reporting and business intelligence. Depending on knowledge and interest, you will also get opportunities to work with process automation and artificial intelligence.
This is a unique opportunity to influence the direction Stokke is heading, while refining and building your technical skills within BI and AI.
The job is located in Ålesund, Norway.
Main Job Responsibilites
- Develop and maintain existing data warehouse environment.
- Evaluate current platform based on future business requirements.
- Participate/manage projects related to BI, information- and data processing.
- Manage day to day operations of BI solution.
- Technical system ownership.
- Be the link between the business- and the technology side, and have the capability to transfer business requirements to technical solutions.
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Higher education (bachelor or master) within IT and/or financial analysis, finance, or business.
- 2 – 7 years of experience with BI solutions and ETL process.
- Knowledge of data warehouse architectures.
- Experience within development of data warehouse solutions and databases.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Practical experience with BI solutions.
- The following is not a requirement, but would be beneficial in the role:
- Understanding of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI and how to implement.
- Practical experience within the following technologies: Microsoft Power BI, Infor M3 (ERP), Salesforce (CRM), SQL, Python, Jasper reports, Azure Synapse.
With joining Stokke you will have the opportunity to work with a premium brand in an international environment. You will be part of an experienced, passionate and talented innovation team located in the heart of the city of Ålesund – in a modern office environment with open desk landscape. Stokke can offer great employee discounts on our products for family and friends, and you will be part of a winning team in a company in growth.
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link and send us your application asap: https://www.nigelwright.com/no/vacancy/388864/business-intelligence-consultant