Stokke develops products that are designed in the best interest of the child. Stokke’s award-winning collection is recognized worldwide for superior solutions for children, such as the iconic Tripp Trapp chair. For over forty years, Stokke has combined the passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding. Based in Ålesund, Norway and with offices in Europe, US, and Asia, Stokke can offer a truly international work environment.
Data & Integration Consultant
As a Data & Integration Consultant, you will work with data solutions, databases/data warehouses and business process automation in close cooperation with business units and the IT team. You will be responsible for the technical development of new data integration solutions to be plugged in to the overall data architecture. Your responsibilities will include data migration planning and execution, providing a logical data model with elements and business rules needed for the creation of quality data.
The role will require building strong partnership with key stakeholders across the business and IT, efficiently translating business needs into technical requirements. You will have the opportunity to participate in and manage projects related to data solutions in close collaboration with internal and external resources. The role will work closely with our ERP Consultant and Business Intelligence Consultant, where Stokke’s main tools are Infor M3 and Power BI respectively.
The job is located in Ålesund, Norway.
Main Job Responsibilites
- Develop, test and maintain existing data structures and databases.
- Evaluate and align current platform based on current and future business requirements.
- Develop processes for creating and retrieving information from data sets.
- Using programming languages and tools to examine data.
- Constantly working to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Be the link between the business- and the technology side, and have the capability to transfer business requirements to technical solutions.
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Higher education (bachelor or master) within IT and/or supply chain, finance or business.
- 2 – 7 years of experience with Integrations and/or Data, Data Warehousing.
- Experience in designing and building the integration process between different source and target systems.
- Experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional databases between business units and systems.
- Knowledge of data warehouse architectures.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience within development of data warehouse solutions and databases.
- The following is not a requirement, but would be beneficial in the role:
- Understanding of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI and how to implement.
- Practical experience within the following technologies: Infor M3 (ERP), Microsoft Power BI (BI), Salesforce (CRM), SQL, Jasper reports, Azure Synapse.
- Cloud based ETL tools like Microsoft Data Factory.
- Event-driven API integration tools like Mulesoft.
With joining Stokke you will have the opportunity to work with a premium brand in an international environment. You will be part of an experienced, passionate and talented innovation team located in the heart of the city of Ålesund – in a modern office environment with open desk landscape. Stokke can offer great employee discounts on our products for family and friends, and you will be part of a winning team in a company in growth.
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link and send us your application asap: https://www.nigelwright.com/no/vacancy/388865/data--integration-consultant