Stokke develops products that are designed in the best interest of the child. Stokke’s award-winning collection is recognized worldwide for superior solutions for children. For over forty years, Stokke has combined the passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding. Based in Ålesund, Norway and with offices in Europe, US and Asia, Stokke can offer a truly international work environment.
Sourcing Program Manager
We are going through an exciting journey and to meet our growth ambitions, we are looking for a Sourcing Program Manager. Working closely with our Sourcing and Production Director, the position is developed to take a central role in the work with our sourcing strategy, securing a production set-up fit for the future. The right candidate is an experienced and self-contained project manager with relevant multidisciplinary understanding, ready to take the next step in her/his career.
The Sourcing Program Manager will be part of an international team consisting of 14 people. 8 located in Norway (Ålesund), 3 in Hungary and 3 in Romania. This position will be based in Ålesund and will report to Sourcing and Production Director.
Our Sourcing and Program Manager is expected to “step change” the oversight of all ongoing activities to develop a production and sourcing platform well positioned for the future. Part of the role is to organize programs and activities within the Sourcing & Production team and to oversee multiple projects, supporting project teams in establishing operating plans and ensuring program goals are reached. This includes:
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Build, establish and govern proven processes and tools to set direction and frames for ways of working
- Analyzing program risks
- Help maintaining an engaging, dynamic and exciting sourcing team culture
- Monitoring performance, establish tools and work closely with the team identifying relevant improvements
- Participate on cross-organizational strategic project and improvement activities
- Working on strategy with the Sourcing & Production Team and support on Sourcing where needed
This position requires understanding of the bigger picture and the strategic direction that the company is taking. Our Sourcing Program Manager must be able to interact with most parts of the business, work great in team as well as autonomous. We believe the right candidate poses the right mix of personal qualities for this role:
- Strong leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Great presentation and communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Able to interact with most part of the business
- Self-motivated, flexible, and autonomous, comfortable in making decisions in a fast changing, growing environment
- Precise and focused on delivering high quality within set deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with eyes for details and ability to see the big picture
- Multidisciplinary understanding, bridging technical and commercial mindset in a project setting
- Strong personality to stand up for her or his opinion
- Great teammate, fun loving, humble and eager to learn
- Master’s degree in Procurement/ Supply Chain, Business administration or related fields
- +5 years of experience from Sourcing, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Proven experience in program management, ideally from consulting
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Understanding of project management in relevant areas of the value chain
With joining Stokke you will have the opportunity to work with a premium brand in an international environment. You will be part of an experienced, passionate and talented innovation team located in the heart of the city of Ålesund – in a modern office environment with open desk landscape. Stokke can offer great employee discounts on our products for family and friends, and you will be part of a winning team in a company in growth.
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Converto. By applying to us, you agree to Converto handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link and send us your application asap: https://60030.webcruiter.no/Main/Recruit/Public/4462704099?link_source_id=