We are currently looking to fill the open position of IT Operations Specialist, based in Sindelfingen, Germany.
In this role you will be responsible to ensure overall Stokke IT systems/infrastructure availability, stability, security and to provide efficient well-functioning support services for users. The IT Operations Specialist has responsibility for coordinating and leading projects as well as contributing to any projects involving IT Operations.
These are the responsibilities:
IT User Support
• Owner of ticket queue for defined IT Support area
• Support and follow up users through ticketing system ensuring SLA are met
• Rollout of laptops and onboarding of new employees locally and remotely
IT Operations for infrastructure & standard solutions
• Responsible to ensure well-functioning meeting room audio/video equipment and printers connectivity
• Contribute as technical advisor in changes to infrastructure
• Ensure overall secure IT environment following best practices
• Create and update IT operational documentation, routines, and solution articles
• Enhance support processes and helpdesk services globally for increased user satisfaction
• Contribute to IT Operations meetings with main providers
• Maintain processes and policies for hardware and software distribution to users, including client security and user awareness
• Lead projects related to IT Operations, infrastructure, security, and workplace
• Supporting applications projects involving IT Operations
These are the requirements:
- Degree in computing/computer science/Information Technology (Bachelor level or similar)
- 1-3 years experience in an IT role
- English – written and spoken
- IT infrastructure and service operations
- Project coordination
- Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Windows Server, Azure, Intune, SharePoint, Office 365 & Enterprise Mobility Suite, Windows client.
- General IT security knowledge
- Global networks and software/hardware deployments
- User support solutions/framework (ITIL)
- Ability to prioritize and take ownership of tasks
- Office based position, which requires to be fully present in the office
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development.
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke.
- We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party
- Located in the Sindelfingen office you will be provided with a subsidized gym membership within the building, fresh fruits, coffee, tea, free parking and subsidized lunch options.
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link: https://www.nigelwright.com/de/vacancy/389641/it-operations-specialist-it-service-delivery-specialist-gn