This is a challenging role which will require you to manage a group of Customer Services Reps in supporting the Retailer and Consumer business in United States and Canada.
Retailer support covers the entire chain of direct and indirect B2B business from the early stages of managing Retailer/Distributor prospects and onboarding to order handling, logistics support, reclamations, financial matters like credit notes and external communication like Newsletters and Price Lists.
On the Consumer facing side the team takes care of the all pre- and post-sales matters, in particular in the Stokke.com and Marketplace context, i.e. payment support, returns, reclamations and general product support.
The position is located in Stamford, CT, United States.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Oversee day-to-day team operations, monitoring quality and compliance, including hands-on support
- Balance the workload between the B2B and B2C support flows as required
- Develop operational processes in-line with Stokke strategic direction and local market requirements
- Plan, report monitor and improve Service Levels (e.g. case handling times, availability)
- Improvement of Customer Service satisfaction (NPS)
- Implementation of new support channels and technologies
- Coaching, Training and team competency development
- Project Coordination on both CS and cross-functional level
- Commercial Education
- Min 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service Role
- Native or C1 English is a must, additional languages are a big plus
- Ability to understand and support both the B2B and B2C side of the Stokke business
- Familiar with state-of-the-art Consumer support channels and methodologies
- Strong communicator and service mentality
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and in a multicultural environment
Why join Stokke?
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party
- A modern working space and our offices are close or in the heart of the city
- Flexibility is important to all of us. Stokke is providing a hybrid working model which gives you the opportunity of working up to 3 flexible and 2 days from the office (applicable for office based position)
- The Stokke Academy takes care of your career development which starts with a global onboarding training introducing you to the Stokke family.
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees, including 401K and health insurance