We are currently looking for a Product Compliance & Safety Engineer to contribute to an overall and facilitating responsibility for the Stokke product portfolio to comply with Stokke standards, applicable regulations, laws, and industry standards in the markets that Stokke is present.
- Be a specialist in Stokke regarding safety standards and regulations, both mandatory and voluntary, for the markets Stokke is present. Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations and standards.
- Run test projects with external test laboratories on current and future Stokke product portfolio. Participate frequently in testing at test labs in China primarily.
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Develop regulatory compliance strategies and test plans for new and existing products.
- Provide regulatory guidance to departments or development project teams regarding design, development, evaluation, or marketing of products. Participate in development projects and prepare for tests at test- and certification institutes.
- Initiate and run product change processes when triggered by changing regulatory requirements.
- Maintain product user guides and labelling requirements from a regulatory compliance perspective
- Experience in consumer goods regulatory compliance & safety
- Technical Master, preferably mechanical engineering or similar
- Specialist in one or several relevant topics, for instance; juvenile products, product testing and verification, textile and ready-made clothing, manufacturing, mechanical engineering, product risk management, essential product safety
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably from test labs, trading companies or manufacturing side in juvenile products
- Strong knowledge of industry standards and regulations in juvenile products for global markets
- Special requirements
- Good technical English skills, oral and written
- Analytical skills, structured, process oriented and collaborative skills
Why join Stokke?
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party
- Our offices are close or in the heart of the city (e.g. Ålesund, Sindelfingen or Shanghai office) with a modern working space
- Flexibility is important to all of us. Stokke is providing a hybrid working model which gives you the opportunity of working up to 3 flexible and 2 days from the office (applicable for office based position)
- The Stokke Academy takes care of your career development which starts with a global onboarding training introducing you to the Stokke family