This is a challenging role which will require you to provide premium service to both customers as well as retailers and build relationships to make a lasting positive impression.
The scope of the role is frontline support for both Retailers and Consumers, ranging from “Order desk” functions to product related support and administrative tasks in the contractual area.
The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) and in the CRM system (SF) to assure 100% accuracy
- Receive, process and track orders from customers by phone/E-mail/Chat and Social Media
- Ensure orders are registered in the Demandware, Altapay and M3 system for shipment and invoicing
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Handle transport and product claims, returns, and exchanges from customers
- Participate in various other administrative duties of the team
- Find solutions with other functions in company to meet customers´ unique requirements
- Be flexible to participate in serving other markets both serving retailers and end consumers in an international and multilingual team
- Commercial Education
- 2 years experience from similar position preferably
- Experience from field sales representative would be ideal
- Strong service mentality
- Native or C1 in German and fluent English is a must
- Strong PC user experience (Microsoft Office package)
- Ready to implement the visions, philosophies and strategies of the company
Why join Stokke?
- Stokke is providing a hybrid working model which gives you the opportunity of working up to 3 flexible and 2 days from the office with the freedom to organize your own work
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development
- The Stokke Academy takes care of your career development which starts with a global onboarding training introducing you to the Stokke family
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party
- At our Office you have access to free coffee, tea, water, fruit basket and generous lunch options