We are currently looking to fill the vacant position of a Regional Marketing Manager DACH, ideally based in Sindelfingen or field-based in South or West Germany.
This is a challenging role which will require the building of a premium brand in line with global and EMEA objectives and strategies. Development and implementation of a strong regional marketing plan that delivers a positive brand development. Furthermore, managing and executing premium marketing initiatives and ensure optimal coordination of all activities.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- The RMM function is a leading role in translating global/EMEA marketing plans into plans and activities which are aimed at the respective region.
- Take initiatives to increase effectiveness of marketing investments in the markets.
- Work with Are Sales Directors and Area Sales Managers to ensure that the initiated marketing activities that derive from the EMEA marketing plan are implemented in their markets in an effective and efficient way.
- Manage PR and Social Media activities - for some markets through the local agencies/freelancers.
- Plan, coordinate and follow up product launches.
- Support sales organization in selling-in and implementing aiming at alignment with the EMEA marketing activities.
- Taking the lead in the Regional Marketing team on one of the product categories or special projects.
- Preparing marketing budgets on country level, in cooperation with the Country Sales managers and Area Sales Directors.
- Propose and influence optimal resource allocation to optimize EMEA business short, medium, and long term.
- Control spending vs. budget and report to management accordingly.
- Higher commercial education
- Successfully leading marketing function for a strong and premium consumer brand in an international context for min. 5 years.
- Experienced working in organizations with international marketing teams.
- Proven ability to effectively plan and execute marketing programs and product launches.
- Demonstrated creative and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and local language of one of the key markets.
- Strong PC user experience.
- Excellent understanding of Online Marketing and Social Medias.
- Excellent communication skills to work with other departments, stakeholders, retailers.
Why join Stokke?
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development
- The Stokke Academy takes care of your career development which starts with a global onboarding training introducing you to the Stokke family
- Stokke is providing a hybrid working model which gives you the opportunity of working up to 3 flexible and 2 days from the office with the freedom to organize your own work
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link: https://www.nigelwright.com/de/vacancy/391919/regional-marketing-manager-dach