We are currently looking to fill the position of the E-Commerce Specialist USCA, based in Stamford, US.
As an E-Commerce Specialist USCA you will develop and implement E-Commerce strategies to improve website performance and US consumer experience. Manage all activities in the E-Commerce platform to drive sales, conversion and A/B testing and reporting.
You will partner with the digital marketing team to align campaign scope and tactics that drive traffic and sales to stokke.com (SEO, SEM, PPC, CRM), while measuring and providing insights for the optimization of the digital and content strategies. The candidate should have a broad and specific understanding of E-Commerce dynamics.
Main job responsibilities:
- Lead E-Commerce strategy and execution, including opportunity analysis, product requirements and key performance insights
- Analyze traffic to inform optimization of website and the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Run test campaigns to optimize performance, generate incremental ecommerce sales, improve conversion rates and increase ROI
- Maintains campaign performance dashboards and distribute reports that provide insight into performance against established KPIs
- Synchronize with the Digital Marketing Team on execution of the advertising campaigns and programs, inclusive of external partnerships, designed to drive ecommerce performance (traffic and conversion)
- Own and optimize product feeds
- Participate in site QA/QC with recommendations for market-relevant enhancements and optimization
- Support additional digital operations (including, but not limited to, product registration, customer registration) and implementation of new global features
- Adhoc support requests (customer service driven, payment processing, fraud reduction)
- Develop and execute stokke.com content calendar, aligned with marketing calendar and to Market specific communication needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in E-Commerce-related fields, e.g. economics/digital marketing
- 3-5 years of relevant experience including direct oversight of an E-Commerce store. Minimum two years of experience with SEM, SEO, display and online marketing
- Familiarity with SalesForce Commerce Cloud (ex Demandware) or other web platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to develop high-level strategic goals and translate those goals into actionable, metrics-driven plans
- Strong Planning and Project Management Skills. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate and deploy US/Global promotions on Stokke.com
- Strong analytic and reporting skills, proficiency in Google Analytics
- Ability to influence cross-functional team, present results and drive recommendations across all levels within the organization, global functions and local stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees
- Stokke is providing a hybrid working model which gives you the opportunity of working up to 3 flexible and 2 days from the office
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees, including 401K and health insurance package