You will be owning one of the key categories and have the responsibility for the overall communication strategy, relevant consumer insights and regional marketing, go to market plan, development of campaigns across 360 touchpoint, secure implementation and gather evaluations.
In this position, you are responsible for brand activities, i.e. brand campaigns, collaborations, new services etc. in terms of scope, strategy and implementation. Together with the Global Brand Communication Director you will lead and ensure consistent, relevant, high quality global communication development and content production across all channels towards end consumers as well as towards internal audiences and retailers in accordance with Stokke’s overall brand platform and strategy.
You will be closely working with the Innovation’s project board process and the Product Manager for the respective category.The team is international with colleagues in Norway (Ålesund), Sweden and Germany. This position will be based in Ålesund and will report to the Brand Communication Director.
These are the main responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate projects for Brand and Product communication development, from brief to agency to delivery of marketing assets including
- Briefing agency
- Communication concept development
- ‘Designing’ the USP
- Ammunition alignment with channels/commercial
- Production of images, film, copy and choice of final materials
- Content for own channels: stokke.com, retail, SoMe, packaging, POS, influencers and PR
- Secure timely delivery of the communication toolboxes (ammunition kit) and in line with the brand guidelines
- Own Communication budget related to campaigns/assets
- Ensure consistency and coherency between brand and product communication and drive synergies within categories and across brand for higher (cost and quality) productivity
These are the requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in communications or marketing department in strong brand driven companies
- Experience in driving global brand and/or product communication, analysing consumer data and building communication based on key consumer insights
- Experience in working with external creative agency and running content production shoots
- Profound knowledge and experience in creating communication materials (including digital platforms), designing integrated multi-channel campaigns, content marketing, PR, retailer.com, retail instore and social media
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead, motivate and work effectively as member of a global team
- Mindset for driving results and learning from the experience
- Strong project management skills, good at multitasking, efficient
- Determination, passion, drive, high level of energy
Why join Stokke?
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development
- The Stokke Academy takes care of your career development which starts with a global onboarding training introducing you to the Stokke family
- Stokke is providing a hybrid working model which gives you the opportunity of working up to 3 flexible and 2 days from the office with the freedom to organize your own work
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party.