Take a big leap and join our brilliant team!
Stokke® is a Norwegian success story. Established in Ålesund in 1932, Stokke® today exclusively devotes itself to developing products for babies and young children, all designed in the best interest of the child.
We are now looking for an intern to enhance the Global IT Ecommerce team by supporting it in the daily business while being involved in all kinds of Digital agile IT projects for stokke.com / babyzen.com.
You will work in an international team based in Siindelfingen and will report to the Business Solution Manager E-Commerce & Digital. The internship will be full-time and 6 months.
The intership will start 1st January 2023.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Manage small Agile projects with remote partner agencies as well as intern stakeholders
- Support the team with operation tasks
- Daily quality control on the websites worldwide.
- Evaluation and comparison of softwares to be added to the IT stack
- Final year, or recently completed a Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Computing, E-Commerce, Business, project management or similar.
- Previous relevant work experience in the field of Agile project management wished
- First experience within an Ecommerce environment wished but not a must
- Knowledge within the field of agile project management expected
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- Communicative and a team player, embracing sharing and collaboration mindset.
- A very structured, careful, self-organized and reliable way of working
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development.
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party.