Stokke® is a Norwegian success story. Established in Ålesund in 1932, Stokke® today exclusively devotes itself to developing products for babies and young children, all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth, based on a strong, sustainable brand. Located in offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
We are now looking for someone,who is a local culture driver by managing the efficient running of the Stokke Office Hub in Sindelfingen, Germany and carries the responsibility for the front desk. Besides within this role you will support the HR team in the daily business and digitalization while being involved in all kinds of HR-related projects as well as office administration and can be a your first step into a career in HR.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Responsible for managing the efficient running of the ‘front of house’
- Maintaining meeting rooms and other social and collaboration spaces
- Managing CEO calendar and travel and general travel management (Local hotel bookings, Egencia main contact)
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and parcel shipments
- Health and Security Representative
- Support in national and international HR projects (e.g. carry out and presentation of relevant research, preparation of information, recruiting etc.)
- Support in the optimization of our global HR processes
- General administrative support for the global HR team
- Planning of organization of meetings and trainings
- Maintenance of various databases and systems
- Academic degree or vocational training in a relevant discipline
- Ideally initial experience in HR, administration or from an adjacent field
- Fluent in German and English
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- A service minded and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eye for detail & self starter
- Office based position, which requires to be fully in the office
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development.
- Located in the Sindelfingen office you will be provided with a subsidized gym membership within the building, fresh fruits, coffee, tea, free parking and subsidized lunch options.
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party.