Stokke® is a Norwegian success story. Established in Ålesund in 1932, Stokke® today exclusively devotes itself to developing products for babies and young children, all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth, based on a strong, sustainable brand. Located in offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager, to join the french sales team.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Lead the management and negotiations with large multi-store retailers/key accounts – and ensure implementation of Joint business plans/initiatives.
- Run the sales and merchandising management of the Stokke Retailer landscape in the area of France amongst other things This includes negotiations with large multi-store retailers, prominent single retailers as well as various subsidiaries of key account chains.
- Achieve company sales targets through development of existing retailer base and new business opportunities in line with company strategy and close coordination with superior and global management functions.
- Secure high-quality selective distribution in accordance with Stokke’s distribution strategy.
- Develop sales with retailers through merchandising, product training, sales training and excellent key account management.
- Develop Stokke brand & create demand in the region through various marketing / PR / internet / social media activities
- Coordinate the Account Managers actions in stores by communicating regularly on the key Account and support them.
- The Kam will also visit stores on the field.
- Marketing basic knowledge
- Online & Digital knowledge (SOME – SEA -SEO)
- Graduated from Business School
- French native language
- Must be able to communicate in English verbally and in writing on all levels. (Business Level English)
- Experience as a key account manager with a good understanding of modern ways to build a brand in a retail environment
- Experience with category management
- Experience with online Key account/Retailers
- Experience with developing distribution and sales for branded goods with excellent results (as perceived by management and customers)
Why join Stokke?
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development
- The Stokke Academy takes care of your career development which starts with a global onboarding training introducing you to the Stokke family
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party