Stokke® is a Norwegian success story. Established in Ålesund in 1932, Stokke® today exclusively devotes itself to developing products for babies and young children, all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth, based on a strong, sustainable brand. Located in offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
We are looking for an Account Manager, to cover french west coast from Brittany to Bordeaux. The Account Manager role will be to achieve company sales targets through development of existing retailer base and new business opportunities in line with company strategy and close coordination with the Area Sales Manager.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Develop sales through independent retailers, National accounts, Key Accounts and branch calls. Selling in new products, promotions and campaigns are daily tasks.
- Train retailer sales staff in effective product demonstration, merchandising and basic selling skills.
- Maintain a high degree of enthusiasm, demonstration skill and dedication from the retailer sales teams.
- Maintain and improve existing displays to the company’s agreed merchandising standards and assist with the installation of new solutions
- Daily reporting & planning within a CRM system.
Master Degree of business school or comparable. A commercial education is typically required and ideally with a specialization within sales and/or key account management
- Experience with developing distribution and sales of branded goods with excellent results, as well as experience with motivating and training retail sales personal and implementing company strategies in retail environments are expected
- Experience from competitive sales cultures and with both small independent retailers, sophisticated multiple retailers, national & Key Accounts would be strong assets
Experience in handling/leading negotiations with large multi-store retailers, National accounts/ Key Accounts and ensuring implementation of Joint business plans/initiatives.
Why join Stokke?
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development
- The Stokke Academy takes care of your career development which starts with a global onboarding training introducing you to the Stokke family
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party