Account Manager Southeast
Stokke is looking for a Account Manager Southeast to develop distribution and sales with specialty retail outlets, department stores and national chain stores within the Southeast Region.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Prioritization of areas and customers
- Work out sales development plans for the area
- Find, evaluate and activate relevant trade partners according to Stokke policies
- Contract negotiations and implementation of Stokke’s requirements to retailers
- Secure selective distribution requirements are fulfilled with all customers at any time
- Continuously follow up customers
- Ensure all retailers’ staff receives relevant training
- Work with customer service to ensure the markets get the service they need
- Experience with developing distribution and sales for branded goods with excellent results
- Experience with motivating and training retail sales personnel and implementing company strategies in retail environments
- Experience with informing customer service department to the benefit of customers in regards to orders, complains, logistics coordination and other relevant support functions.
- Ideally experience of selective distribution policies of exclusive/upmarket products/brands.
- Fluent in English
- Valid driving licence
- Flexible and mobile
- Hard working and dedicated
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees