Do you like the combination of a local heritage and a global presence? From humble beginnings in Ålesund in 1932, our iconic products are now sold worldwide. Since then, Stokke has combined our passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding.
We are currently looking to fill the open position of Supplier Quality Assurance Manager. The SQA Manager is responsible to assess and drive systematic supplier quality assurance and secure continuous improvements.
What you’ll get
Perhaps the biggest benefit of working at Stokke is the opportunity to work with products that are recognized around the world and have a common purpose: to encourage child development and to nurture family bonding. You will also get to appreciate an international career and development opportunities in a growing company that creates smart and sustainable products in the premium segment.
Furthermore, you will work in a company whose values define who we are, what we believe in, and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together, and we take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as global kick off meetings or summer parties. Stokke is providing a hybrid working model which gives you the opportunity of flexible working with the freedom to organize your own work.
To read more about Stokke, please visit www.Stokke.com
These are the main responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining the Stokke Quality requirements for our outsourced production
- Set supplier quality development strategy/roadmaps, designing the metrics for the function and supplier performance
- Support the supplier approval process
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of corrective actions
- Support new product launches to ensure suppliers can deliver to the required quality standards and participate/support project with approval of production and parts
- Monitor product quality claims from the market and manage the root cause analysis and corrective actions process
- Take actions to support targets within Ethical Trade and Sustainability within our supply chain
Desired background & competence
- Minimum three years of relevant experience within production and/or quality assurance in production with leadership experience with multicultural teams
- Strong knowledge of quality analysis, planning and improvement tools
- Experience from process improvement work and from social compliance work in supply chain is beneficial
- Experience from running quality audits according to ISO9001 or similar
- A situation that allows to travel internationally
This is you
Success at Stokke is not defined only by your skills, but rather by you living and identifying with Stokke values. As we strive to be the best and challenge each other to continuously raise the bar, we believe you are a constructive challenger and strong collaborator through great communication skills across all organization levels.