Take a big leap and join our brilliant team!
Stokke® is a Norwegian success story. Established in Ålesund in 1932, Stokke® today exclusively devotes itself to developing products for babies and young children, all designed in the best interest of the child.
We are now looking for an Engineer intern in our office in Ålesund. As an Engineer Intern in the Stokke Innovation Team, you will participate in execution of product development projects. This includes hands-on product development, CAD (NX), prototype building and testing. The internship starts around August/September and the percentage of employment is by agreement.
You will work in an international team based in Ålesund and will report to the Engineering Manager.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Product development
- CAD work
- Mechanical construction
- Prototype building
- Last year in BSc/MSc degree study or equivalent in Product Development or Engineering.
- Able to combine work with studies with flexibility from both sides if necessary.
- Any practical previous experience is an advantage.
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development.
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party.
Marius Halvorsen, HR Advisor Nordics