Are you ready to take the next step in your career journey? Stokke, a globally recognized leader in children's furniture and equipment, is seeking a passionate and driven Senior Account Manager in Paris.
Our products are designed with the best interest of the child with focus on high quality, durable materials and timeless design. With over 90 years history of innovation and design our products are familiar and used by families worldwide. We are strongly motivated to expand the market presence of our products to reach more families.
As our Senior Account Manager you will secure high quality selective distribution and develop sales with retailers through merchandising, product training, sales training and excellent account management.
The role will be a field based position in Paris and entails frequent visits to retailers and travel to nurture client relationships and ensure the successful execution of Stokke's sales and distribution strategy.
What you get
Perhaps the biggest benefit of working at Stokke is the opportunity to work with products that are recognized around the world and have a common purpose: to encourage child development and to nurture family bonding. You will also get to appreciate an international career and learning opportunities in a growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development.
Furthermore, you will work in a company which values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke and we take pride in our social happenings.
To read more about Stokke, please visit www.Stokke.com
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with retailers and partners
- Work out distribution and sales development plans for the area.
- Contract negotiations and implementation of Stokke’s requirements to retailers.
- Ensure that Stokke`s selective distribution requirements are fulfilled
- Continuously improve merchandising in stores, including installation of in store equipment and point of sales materials.
- Ensure all retailers’ staff receive training
- Gather and share news on market and on competitor’s developments/activities and other relevant information helping Stokke to better understand the market
Background & Competence
We’re looking for a candidate that ideally has the following background, but at the same time we like to be challenged. To us the right attitude is more important than your present skill set.
- Experience with account management for branded goods
- Experience with developing distribution and sales
- Knowledge on how to motivate and train retail sales personnel
- Ideally experience of selective distribution policies of exclusive/up-market products/brands
This is you
You have excellent networking and communication skills, and speaks English fluently. It also comes in handy if you have great negotiation and sales skills, a structural way of working, but also flexible and able work in a fast pace environment.
In general, we like strong collaborators who also act as constructive challengers. We love being challenged, it’s what moves us forward as people and as a company.