Do you like the combination of a local heritage and a global presence? From humble beginnings in Ålesund in 1932, our iconic products are now sold worldwide. Since then, Stokke has combined our passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding.
We are currently looking to fill the open position of an Intern Project Management IT/Ecommerce, based in Amsterdam (NL), Sindelfingen (GER) or Alesund (NO).
We are now looking for an intern to enhance the Global IT Ecommerce team by supporting it in the daily business while being involved in all kinds of Digital agile IT projects for stokke.com / babyzen.com.
The internship will be full-time for 6 months with option of extension.
What you’ll get
Perhaps the biggest benefit of working at Stokke is the opportunity to work in a company with products that are recognized around the world and have a common purpose: to encourage child development and to nurture family bonding.
Furthermore, you will work in a company whose values define who we are, what we believe in, and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together, and we take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as global kick off meetings or summer parties. For the Sindelfingen Office we provide a lunch supplement, free parking, subsidized gym membership and more.
To read more about Stokke, please visit www.Stokke.com
These are the main responsibilities:
- Manage small Agile projects with remote partner agencies as well as intern stakeholders
- Support the team with operation tasks
- Daily quality control on the websites worldwide.
- Evaluation and comparison of softwares to be added to the IT stack
Desired background & competence
- Final year, or recently completed a Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Computing, E-Commerce, Business, project management or similar.
- Previous relevant work experience in the field of Agile project management wished
- First experience within an Ecommerce environment wished but not a must
- Knowledge within the field of agile project management expected
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- Communicative and a team player, embracing sharing and collaboration mindset.
- A very structured, careful, self-organized and reliable way of working
- Valid working permission required
This is you
Success at Stokke is not defined only by your skills, but rather by you living and identifying with Stokke values. As we strive to be the best and challenge each other to continuously raise the bar, we believe you are service minded and strong collaborator through great communication skills across all organization levels.