Are you ready to take on the challenge as Account Manager in Stokke? We are a globally recognized leader in children's furniture and equipment, is seeking a passionate and driven Account Manager in South-East Germany.
Our products are designed in the best interest of the child with a focus on high quality, durable materials, and timeless design. With over 90 years of history of innovation and design our products are familiar and used by families worldwide. We are strongly motivated to expand the market presence of our products to reach more families.
As our Account Manager for the region Bavaria, you will join our strong Sales Team in Europe. You will secure high-quality selective distribution in accordance with Stokke’s distribution strategy and develop sales with retailers through merchandising, product training, sales training, and excellent account management. You will also implement marketing initiatives in close cooperation with our regional marketing team.
The position will be a remote position in Germany, ideally based between Augsburg, Ingolstadt and Munich. This position requires a private situation that allows traveling (3-4 days per week, sometimes including overnight stays) and occasional weekend work at consumer shows (approx 2-3 weekends per year).
What you get
Perhaps the biggest benefit of working at Stokke is the opportunity to work with products that are recognized around the world and have a common purpose: to encourage child development and to nurture family bonding. You will also get to appreciate an international career and learning opportunities in a growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development.
Furthermore, you will work in a company which values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke and we take pride in our social happenings.
To read more about Stokke, please visit www.Stokke.com
- Achieve company sales targets through development of existing retailer database and new business opportunities in line with a selective distribution strategy and close co-ordination with the Area Sales Managers. (Area: Western Germany)
- Continuously improve merchandising in stores, including installation of in store equipment and point of sales materials
- Ensure all retailers’ staff receives training through own coaching and/or other company training support
- Work with customer service to ensure the markets get the service they need
- Support the implementation and successful realization of sales and marketing campaigns
- Use Stokke’s defined sales way of working and CRM tool: Salesforce according to best practices and guidelines
- Gather and share news on market and on competitor’s developments/activities and other relevant information helping Stokke to better understand the market, competitors, customers and results
Background & Competence:
- Experience with account management for branded goods
- Experience with developing distribution and sales
- Knowledge on how to motivate and train retail sales personnel
- Ideally experience of selective distribution policies of exclusive/up-market products/brands
- Valid driving license and ideally based in the southern part of Bavaria, Germany
This is you
You have excellent networking and communication skills, and speaks German and English fluently. It also comes in handy if you have great negotiation and sales skills, a structural way of working, but also flexible and able work in a fast pace environment.
In general, we like strong collaborators who also act as constructive challengers. We love being challenged, it’s what moves us forward as people and as a company.