Every product developed by Stokke, has passed the skilled eyes of several specialists that are passionate about their field. Our team members have different backgrounds and bring valuable contributions to all products.
To initiate, lead and secure implementation of strategic ICT and digitalization projects, we are now looking to hire an ICT Director based in Ålesund. You will be given overall responsibility for ensuring stability, security, efficiency and compliance of information technology resources within the company.
In addition to a strong global business understanding and an ability to bridge the gap between technology and business terminology, we want you to possess the following skills:
- Ability to balance need for agility and speed of execution with governance and risk management
- Demonstrated success in leading high performance and highly skilled international teams
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead, motivate, prioritize and support team members
- Fluent English
You will be responsible for
- Global core business applications and development roadmaps to align with business strategy and needs
- Corporate global ICT budget
- Our ICT resources in Norway and abroad
- Governance and alignment on initiatives and changes through close collaboration with leadership team and business units
- Solutions for IT support and super user training to global organization
- The technology roadmap and strategic partner towards all units within the organization in technology adoption and utilization
Based on the magnificent coast in Norway our Ålesund offices are inhabited by creative professionals from all over the world. In the midst of fjords, mountains and art nouveau houses, we create products in the best interest of the child. The ICT team today consists of 13 people, and they are all looking forward to having you onboard!
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees
Please apply through this page: https://www.yapril.com/aktuelle-stillinger/ict-director