Are you experienced within IT Enterprise Applications Solutions and ready for an exiting challenge in your career journey? Stokke, a globally recognized leader in children's furniture and equipment, is seeking an ambitious and driven IT Business Solution Manager.
To support, simplify and streamline our organization's business processes, our IT department plays a crucial role in providing a stable and secure array of applications, services, equipment, and communication solutions. Stokke's digital landscape comprises a diverse ecosystem of systems that collaboratively drive our day-to-day operations and work methodologies. The Business Applications segment within our IT division is dedicated to enhancing the functionality of our core systems continually and facilitating new projects with digital solutions.
As our IT Business Solution Manager, you will have a pivotal role with overall responsibilities for conceiving, implementing, and managing high-performance, cost-effective end-to-end enterprise application solutions to improve efficiency and way of working with digitialization at Stokke.
The position reports to IT Director and will be based in Ålesund or Amsterdam.
What you get
Perhaps the biggest benefit of working at Stokke is the opportunity to work with a company with products that are recognized around the world and have a common purpose: to encourage child development and to nurture family bonding. You will also get to appreciate an international career and learning opportunities in a growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development.
Furthermore, you will work in a company which values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke and we take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as holiday or summer party.
To read more about Stokke, please visit www.Stokke.com
- Translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives through close collaboration with business stakeholders, IT team and solution providers
- Responsible for leading and managing the roll out of enterprise applications projects
- Manage day to day operations of our enterprise ecosystem to ensure stable business operations
- Motivate, coach and grow team members
Background & Competence
We’re looking for a candidate that ideally has the following background, but at the same time we like to be challenged. To us the right attitude is more important than your present skill set.
- Strong experience with ERP solutions (Infor M3 knowledge preferred)
- Expertise within Enterprise Applications (ERP, BI, Financial systems, …)
- Project management experience
- Consultants and ideally internal team management experience
- Good understanding of Agile principles and development methodologies
- Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluent in English
This is you
You have excellent organizational and communication skills to work with users and internal/external partners. It also comes in handy if you have an analytical mindset, a structural way of working, problem-solving skills, but also be able to multi task and work in a fast pace environment.
In general, we like strong collaborators who also act as constructive challengers. We love being challenged, it’s what moves us forward as people and as a company.