Are you ready to take on the challenge as E-Commerce Retail Engagement Manager in Stokke? We are a globally recognized leader in children's furniture and equipment, is seeking a passionate and driven E-Commerce Retail Engagement Manager.
Our products are designed in the best interest of the child with a focus on high quality, durable materials, and timeless design. With over 90 years of history of innovation and design our products are familiar and used by families worldwide. We are strongly motivated to expand the market presence of our products to reach more families.
In this role you will be responsible for how Stokke develops the company’s presence and performance on retailer.com. A key aspect to the role is being mindful about the holistic approach towards a consistency of the Stokke brand, across all digital channels.
The position will be based in Amsterdam, NL.
What you get
Perhaps the biggest benefit of working at Stokke is the opportunity to work with products that are recognized around the world and have a common purpose: to encourage child development and to nurture family bonding. You will also get to appreciate an international career and learning opportunities in a growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development.
Furthermore, you will work in a company whose values define who we are, what we believe in, and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together, and we take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as global kick off meetings or summer parties.
To read more about Stokke, please visit www.Stokke.com
- Responsible for how Stokke develops the company’s presence and performance on retailer.com – retailer websites
- Works very closely with (Key) Account Managers which own the relationship with partners
- Ensuring a holistic approach towards all digital commercial channels
- Managing a small team of specialists
- Main point of contact/expertise for retail and sales on retailer.com
- Monitor performance and support of further development of retailer sites (key accounts and beyond)
- Deliverables Platform owner with regards to distribution
- Focal point to graphics/assets department (availability owner)
- Digital store audit owner
- Key training partner (alongside inhouse training team) for sales teams, to further improve digital skills
Background & Competence:
- Commercial education on Bachelor or Master level
- 5 years of Experience in the E-Commerce realm with overlaps to (Key) Account Management properties, e.g. relationship-building and negotiations with third parties
- OR -
- 5 years of Experience with (Key) Account Management within international online consumer sales, with a heavy focus on online transactions/E-Commerce
- Fluent English language skills, additional languages are welcome
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written. Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management
- Travel share (retailer visits) up to 25%.
- Profound experience in negotiation and relationship management with focus on retail stakeholders
- Analytical and data-driven
This is you
You have excellent networking and communication skills, and speaks Spanish and English fluently. It also comes in handy if you have great negotiation and sales skills, a structural way of working, but also flexible and able work in a fast pace environment.
In general, we like strong collaborators who also act as constructive challengers. We love being challenged, it’s what moves us forward as people and as a company.
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with MacGregor Black. By applying to us, you agree to MacGregor Black handling the process for us and may reach out to you.