This is a challenging role which will require you to provide premium service to both customers as well as retailers and build relationships in order to make a lasting positive impression.
The scope of the role is frontline support for both Retailers and Consumers, ranging from “Order desk” functions to product related support and administrative tasks in the contractual area.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) and in the CRM system (SF) to assure 100% accuracy
- Receive, process and track orders from customers by phone/E-mail/Chat
- Ensure orders are registered in the Demandware, Altapay and M3 system for shipment and invoicing
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Handle transport and product claims, returns and exchanges from customers
- Participate in various other administrative duties of the team
- Cooperate very closely with credit control and eCommerce team
- Be flexible to participate in serving other markets both serving retailers and end consumers in an international and multilingual team
- Commercial Education
- First experiences in Customer Service or Sales
- Native or C1 Italian and fluent English is a must, additional languages are a big plus
- Strong service mentality
- Interest in working with and supporting international teams
- Ability to work independently
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Extensive Benefit Package