Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke is currently looking for a Supply & Inventory Specialist for a 1 year assignment to cover parental leave in our office in Ålesund.
The vacancy is from mid April 2020 to April 2021.
The Supply & Inventory Specialist will:
- manage the inventory at Stokke's European warehouse for a defined portfolio of products and suppliers.
- manage the complete inventory at Stokke's Chinese, Korean and Japanese warehouses.
- collaborate directly with Stokke's suppliers for the planning of production and deliveries to Stokke's warehouses in Europe, Asia and America.
- continuously work on improving purchasing processes with the supplier.
- actively participates in new product launch projects, securing a high level of competence in the field of Supply Chain within the project group.
- Optimize Stokke's service level and inventory turnover rate for a defined portfolio of SKUs
- Maintain Sales forecasts using statistical models
- Place and follow up purchase orders
- Plan and execute the discontinuation of products
- Higher education in Supply Chain Management or other relevant education
- Preferably some relevant work experience
- Experience in working with Infor M3 or other ERP systems
- Good competence in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills (fluent English and Norwegian)
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- A competetive benefit package