Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke is currently looking for a Retail Concept Planner for our office in Ålesund.
The Retail Concept Planner has the responsibility for the planning of Stokke partner stores, Shop in Shop areas and other branded areas displaying the Stokke collection, in retail and at fairs. A binding retail concept and detailed Visual Merchandising Guidelines are the basis for individual planning. These global guidelines are applied to the individual requirements at retail spaces across EMEA, APAC, LATAM and USCA.
The Retail Concept Planner will take on a broader responsibility for developing and documenting the Retail Concept of Stokke, with the objectives of enhanced consumer experience through optimal brand and product presentation. The Retail Concept Planner will be part of the Global Retail Development Team.
The Retail Concept Planner tasks includes:
- shop planning & fair exhibition planning including design of 2D floorplans for stores and branded areas with retail partners
- define display material and carpentry needs according to existing retail concepts
- creation of 3D visualizations of retail spaces and provide technical drawings as specification for the shop fitter
- advise on budget priorities, project coordination and quality control
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture - ideally specializing in Visual Merchandising, Exhibition design or Public space
- Preferably some relevant work experience such as store planning or office planning
- At least 3 years professional experience in Interior Design, Retail Design or Visual Merchandising, preferably with an international scope
- Background within production of detailed interior plans and 3D visualizations
- Good knowledge and experience of AutoCAD, VectorWorks, etc., excellent skills in 3D modelling and visualization: Cinema4D and / or 3DS Max, common image editing and graphics software (especially Photoshop), MS Office
- Solid knowledge in construction planning and implementation
- Experience of working with different materials (wood, steel etc.) and material combinations
- Good communication skills (English as business language)
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- A competetive benefit package