This is a challenging role which will require you to provide premium service to both customers as well as retailers and build relationships to make a lasting positive impression.
The scope of the role is frontline support for both Retailers and Consumers, ranging from “Order desk” functions to product related support and administrative tasks in the contractual area.
The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) and in the CRM system (SF) to assure 100% accuracy
- Receive, process and track orders from customers by phone/E-mail/Chat and Social Media
- Ensure orders are registered in the Demandware, Altapay and M3 system for shipment and invoicing
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Handle transport and product claims, returns, and exchanges from customers
- Participate in various other administrative duties of the team
- Find solutions with other functions in company to meet customers´ unique requirements
- Be flexible to participate in serving other markets both serving retailers and end consumers in an international and multilingual team
- Commercial Education
- Min 1-year experience in a Customer Service role
- Native or C1 Dutch and fluent English is a must
- Strong service mentality, ready to implement the visions, philosophies and strategies of the company
- Interest in working with and supporting international teams
- Ability to work independently
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees