We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager who will manage a team of five accountants in the beautiful city of Ålesund, Norway.
The role will report to Finance Director.
What will you be responsible for?
- Overall responsibility for all areas within accounting, payroll, tax, and internal controls for Stokke AS and its subsidiaries.
- Daily management and staff responsibility for highly competent accounting team of 5 persons.
- Lead the monthly and annual financial closing process for parent company Stokke AS, and consolidation with subsidiaries.
- Overall responsible for month-end balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations, and accruals.
- Development and improvement of accounting procedures, processes, and systems, including documentation of such.
- Maintain and develop accounting documentation and procedures for Stokke AS and its subsidiaries
- Contact and coordination with auditor for interim and yearly statutory audit.
- Co-ordination with subsidiaries for dividend, transfer pricing and ad hoc requests.
What background should you have?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance, audit, or other relevant degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably from a similar role in an international environment and/or audit background.
- Minimum 2 years proven experience from leading a team
- Fluent Norwegian and English both verbal and written
- Well-developed understanding of accounting (Norwegian GAAP, and IFRS understanding is a advantage) and systems
- Very good excel skills
- Experience from in M3 ERP system will be an advantage
What personal skills should you posess?
- Well organized, precise, and focused on delivering high quality within set deadlines
- Independent and with attention to detail and accuracy
- Team oriented and good communication skills
- Hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- Curious, business minded and interested in developing him/herself within Stokke
- Ambitious and want to grow in the role and in the future (An interest in business planning & analysis)
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- You will be part of a international working environment
- You will be working in a dynamic, well-structured and agile Finance team
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- Stokke offers a competetive compensation and benefit package to its employees
Please send your application and CV in English.