In this challenging role you develop distribution and sales with specialty retail outlets as well as key accounts and secure high-quality selective distribution in accordance with Stokke’s distribution strategy. Furthermore, it's a position to develop sales with retailers through merchandising, product training, sales training and excellent account management as well as by implementing marketing initiatives in close cooperation with the EMEA regional marketing manager.
This position has a fixed-term employment contract.
- Developing sales and distribution incl. prioritization of areas and customers, work out sales development plans for the area and contract negotiations and implementation of Stokke’s requirements to retailers. The area will be Greater Paris, Normandy and potentially Brittany.
- Secure selective distribution requirements are fulfilled with all customers at any time
- Ensure all retailers’ staff receives training through own coaching and/or other company training support
- Reporting and analysis by using Stokke’s defined sales way of working and CRM tool: SalesForce according to best practices and guidelines
- Plan forecast for the area – be able to work on dedicated plan for retailers using digital levers
- Prepare and plan store visits on a 8 week horizon
- Capacity to follow up plans implemented and share internally assessment through structured presentations
- Prioritization of areas and customers
- Use 4 days per week for customer visits and 1-2 day for admin work at home office
- Business school graduation / Commercial education
- Experience with developing distribution and sales for branded goods (FMCG, Luxury products) with excellent results with an experience at least of 2 years in Sales
- Fluent in French and English
- Knowlegde in motivating and training retail sales personnel and implementing company strategies in retail environments
- Experience with informing customer service department to the benefit of customers in regards to orders, complains, logistics coordination and other relevant support functions
- Deep understanding of both small independent and also sophisticated multiple retailers
- Flexible and mobile, highly turnover & KPIs oriented, hard working and dedicated
- Valid driving license
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Extensive Benefit Package