We are looking for an experienced Business Controller based in our office in the beautiful city of Ålesund, Norway. The Business Controller share responsibilities for maintenance of system data, reporting, analysis and follow up of the organization. The Business Controller can focus just as much on the accounting and analysis as the controller part of the role and see this information in the big picture and discuss this cross functional. The Business Controller must have fully control of the calculations within the supply chain, the structure of the margins, and be able to present and discuss with the leadership team. In addition the Business Controller needs to be proactive and seek for improvement in the eCommerce area from gross sales to gross margin and continuously seek improvement both on the details of accounting, reporting and saving side.
The role will report to Finance Director.
What will you be responsible for?
- Product cost calculation and analysis
- Cost, margin and eCommerce analysis
- Calculate transfer prices and royalty to designers
- Financial reporting and follow up both on regular and ad hoc basis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partner for Operations, eCommerce and Supply Chain
- Lead business reviews on eCommerce on a quarterly basis and prepare the needed documentation
What background should you have?
- University graduate at master level in the field of Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years proven track record in Finance/Audit or Controlling role
- Familiar with planning / budgeting / reporting cycle management
- Experience from big 4 audit firms is an advantage
- Knowledge in M3 ERP System is an advantage
What personal skills should you possess?
- Excellent PC user experience and Excel skills
- Business minded and pro-active to seek financial (and business) performance
- Precise and focused on delivering high quality within set deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Organized, practical and hands-on
- Strong personality to stand up for his or her opinion
- Strong system understanding and willingness/eager to improve in this area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to connect with all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- You will be part of a international working environment
- You will be working in a dynamic, well-structured and agile Finance team
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- Stokke offers a competetive compensation and benefit package to its employees
If you are interested in the role - feel free to reach out to us. Please send your application and CV in English.