In this challenging role, you will join our Global Training and Development team and will be a key contributor, who runs training programmes and also develops/coaches talents. The role will be based in our office hub in Sindelfingen and will require extensive presence in Stokke main office hubs (Alesund, NOR and Shanghai, CN) as well as travel in the various markets and regions.
Here are some of the key responsibilities for the role:
- Designing, developing, and delivering product training, onboarding training and other Stokke Academy programmes
- Being a central part of managing the Stokke talent pool
- Supporting HR with creating and implementing personal development plans
- Training and coaching the field sales organization through Co-visits
- Collaborating with all key stakeholders in Stokke to understand organisational training needs and developing initiatives to improve knowledge, skills, attitude, performance etc.
- Being the Salesforce champion for the sales organisation I.E. Developing the commercial visit tools and CRM and implementing best practice globally
- Higher education, such as MBA, higher commercial or academic qualification
- Experience of selective distribution policies of exclusive/up-market products/brands and ideally experience with Key Account Management
- At least 3 years experience with training & developing employees either in groups, classroom or one to one
- Proven coaching, inter-personal, presentation and team building skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Ready to implement the visions, philosophies and strategies of the company
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Business level English skills both written and spoken is required
- Frequent global travels
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- A competitive benefit package
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. To apply for this role, please use the following link: