In this challenging role you develop distribution and sales within all specialty retail, department store and national chain stores within the region of Southern California and Hawaii. You are responsible to secure high-quality selective distribution in accordance with the company’s distribution strategy, as well as implement focused retail merchandising, product training, sales training, and excellent account management.
- Developing sales and distribution for the region: Deliver sales plans for the area and on product distribution plans for the area, ensure selective distribution requirements are met
- Merchandising: Continuously improve merchandising in stores in accordance with company standards and install in-store displays and point of sales materials
- Training: Ensure all retail staff receives thorough brand and product training
- Consumer Experience: Own the experience consumers see & feel at the retail level and implement consumer touch points with the brand via participation at regional marketing/retail/consumer events
- Service and Support: Establish and maintain efficient retail partnerships by delivering excellent service at all levels and be there
- Profound knowledge in developing distribution, e.g. selective distribution policies of exclusive/up-market products/brands and sales for branded consumer goods with excellent results
- Experience as a salesperson with a good understanding of modern ways to build a brand in an Omni-channel environment.
- Ability to work closely with retailers to create the best possible overall shopping experience for a customer both in store and online. Be a relationship builder!
- Experience with motivating and training retail sales personnel and implementing company strategies in retail environment
- Experience in Salesforce and MS Office
- Ability to travel and stay overnight as needed. Best area to be located in to reduce amount of driving: Los Angeles (Occasional weekend work required for consumer shows and events)
- Ready to implement the vision, philosophy and strategies of Stokke
- Valid driving license
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Extensive Benefit Package