This is a challenging role that will require you to further continuous improvement and development of Stokke’s E-Commerce content projects, marketing, and product campaigns that follow best practices for UX and SEO in the best interest of both our users and our business.
The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Proactively own our CMS content and be the CMS super-user to turn creatives into website elements and pages, delivering them on time and publishing all planned and approved pieces of content at the right moment.
- Collaboration in the continuous development and implementation of the content with the Brand Communication team and other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate in the continuous content development and implementation; select templates, components and modules, adding/editing content to compose web pages based on guidelines and stakeholder input.
- Proactive collaboration with UX and IT for CMS templates & functionality roadmap according to E-Commerce requirements; ensure thorough end-to-end testing and QA of the delivered templates & functionalities for content.
- Timely execution and control of Onsite campaigns and merchandising management.
- Responsible for Keyword research and optimizing input that supports different types of content creation.
- Spread SEO awareness and knowledge to relevant stakeholders.
- Look for new content opportunities to support organic search visibility by securing relevant content.
- Translations dictionary management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields
- Ideally minimum of 3 years of proven expertise in content strategy & development, Customer-Centric storytelling SEO.
- Experience in working with enterprise-level CMS tools and in producing content for web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (e.g., blogs, dynamic content, landing pages, etc.).
- Strong understanding and experience from working with multilingual E-Commerce platforms either on agency side or within an international brand.
- Experience in storytelling, presentation, and relationship skills, in order to drive transformational projects at a global scale with other internal stakeholders.
- Data-driven and expert with tracking and reporting of content performance (Google Analytics), ad hoc analysis, and campaign evaluations.
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, and knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- If you want to commit to creating high-quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company that creates smart and sustainable premium products that stimulate children’s development.
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- Our company values define who we are, what we believe and what we stand for. At Stokke, we are truly better together as ONEStokke. We take pride in our social happenings, celebrating our international and diverse atmosphere with events such as Christmas or a summer party.