This is a challenging role which will require you to further continuous improvement and development of Stokke’s website in terms of website content, information structure that follow best practices for UX and SEO in best interest of both our users and our business.
The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Collaboration in the continuous development and implementation of the content with Brand Communication team and other key stakeholders; select templates, components and modules, adding/editing content to compose web pages based on guidelines and stakeholder input. Main contact for campaign landing pages for the markets Main contact for campaign landing
- Translations dictionary management
- Execution and control of Onon-site campaigns and merchandising management
- Proactively identify gaps or areas of opportunity, communicate recommendations, and perform necessary actions on-site optimizations to deliver a fresh SEO-relevant experience
- Pro-actively own our CMS, (conceptual responsibility for the content, templates structure of the CMS and work close with IT on CMS roadmap according to ecommerce requirements)
- Spread SEO awareness and knowledge to relevant stakeholders
- Analyze & report ranking and traffic performance
- Look out for new SEO opportunities and improve search experience through securing relevant content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related fields
- Ideally minimum of 3 years of proven expertise in content strategy & development, Customer-Centric storytelling SEO
- Excellent communication and written skills: Fluency in English, knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Experience in producing content for web, as well channel specific knowledge (e.g. blogs, dynamic content, landing pages, WordPress etc.)
- Tracking and reporting of onsite performance (Google Analytics), ad hoc analysis, campaign evaluations
- Experience with various WMS systems, preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud, as well as Keyword and SEO tools, such as SearchMetrics
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees