This is a challenging role which will require you to further continuous improvement and development of Stokke’s website in terms of website content, information structure that follow best practices for UX and SEO in best interest of both our users and our business.
The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Holistic development of Stokke’s website in terms of web design
- Actively developing landing pages and coordinating/orchestrating the relevant content
- Collaboration in the continuous development and implementation of eCommerce-relevant content with Brand Communication team
- On-site campaigns and merchandising management
- Proactively identify gaps or areas of opportunity, communicate recommendations, and perform necessary actions to deliver a fresh experience
- Owner of CMS (conceptual responsibility for the content and templates structure of the CMS) and the relationship with the SEO agency for seamless integration and execution
- Collaboration with agency on keyword research and optimizations
- Spread SEO awareness and knowledge to relevant stakeholders
- Analyze ranking and traffic performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related fields
- Ideally minimum of 3 years of proven expertise in content strategy & development, Customer-Centric storytelling SEO
- Experience in producing content for web, as well channel specific knowledge (e.g. blogs, dynamic content, landing pages, WordPress etc.); and with CMS systems, preferably SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- Strong understanding and experience from working with e-commerce platforms either on agency side or within an international brand
- Experience in storytelling, presentation and relationship skills, in order to drive transformational projects at a global scale with other internal stakeholders
- Excellent persuasive communication and analytical skills to effectively explain and demonstrate digital content marketing and SEO effectiveness
- Very good communication and written skills: Fluency in English
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees