This is a challenging role which will require you to design process management for stokke.com - managing an iterative process of delivering design briefings to bring to live an integrated and consistent experience in interest of both our users and our business.
The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Functionality Curation: collaboration on what functionality should be delivered in the product and what will be kept out in the best interest of the user and business
- Interaction Design: creating and communicating natural interactions and workflows to ensure a cohesive user experience
- User Research and A/B testing: discovering who the users are, what they need and how they solve their challenges, communicating such to the organization. Design the “most fit for purpose” experiment to validate assumptions and selecting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success of experiments
- Development methods: interacting with developers to ensure efficient and effective delivery
- Analytics & Measurement: measuring whether designs are achieving outcomes
- Generate insights from available data
- UX Library and Documentation management
- University degree or academic qualification, preferably in the field of marketing, digital media or UX design or comparable
- Ideally minimum of 4 - 5 years of UX / UI experience designing digital products end-to-end in Agile teams
- Very good communication skills and a collaborative approach: Fluency in English
- Demonstrated proven track record in accelerating customer journey patterns and driving these successfully on a local, regional and international scale
- Deep knowledge in Product Design (UX) as well as good understanding of customer interaction design patterns
- have a good feel for the needs and requirements of customers, open and communicative and can convincingly formulate, present and implement ideas
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative user-centered research methods (e.g., interviewing, surveys, concept-testing, etc.)
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees