This is a challenging role which will require you to be responsible for how Stokke develops the company’s presence and performance on retailer.com. Ensures a holistic approach towards a consistency on the Stokke brand across all digital channels.
The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Developing the company’s presence and performance on retailer.com
- Ensuring a holistic approach towards all digital commercial channels
- Main point of contact/expertise for retail and sales on retailer.com
- Monitor performance and support of further development of retailer sites (key accounts and beyond)
- Content platform owner with regards to distribution and interface to graphics (availability owner)
- Digital store audit owner
- Product data feed owner for retail
- Key training partner for sales team to further improve digital skills
- Commercial education on Bachelor or Master level
- Experience with Key Account Management within international online consumer sales
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written: Fluent English language skills
- Profound experience in negotiation and relationship management with focus on retail stakeholders
- Digitally savvy
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management with ability to collaborate especially with sales and retail
- Analytical and data driven
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees