This is a challenging role which will require you to define the fulfillment strategy setup for E-Commerce to ensure right B2C focus with dedicated E-Commerce stock. Partake and lead in various operational excellence projects in E-Commerce.
The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Define fulfillment strategy setup for E-Commerce to ensure right B2C focus with dedicated e-commerce stock
- Continuous optimization of E-Commerce operations setup
- Planning and management of external and internal service providers
- Optimization and further development of payment options on stokke.com and backend processes
- Manage 3rd party service providers in the area of Order Management, Risk and Fraud Prevention and Payment Services
- Reporting on stock level and impact of out of stock on total sales
- Monitor stock synchronization across all channels. Conduct regular analysis and take measures to avoid cancellations or lost opportunity by incorrect stock
- Support customer service with inquiries related to check-out and payment processes
- University degree in the field of E-Commerce, Business Administration, IT Business Informatics or Logistics
- Ideally minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience from a company with an E-Commerce, IT, logistics or related areas
- Fluency in English
- Relevant experience in the area of E-Commerce operations and in the supervision of E-Commerce processes and its technologies
- Profound experience in coordination, operational control and monitoring of external service providers in the areas of fulfilment and payment with regards to specifications and performance
- A high degree of consumer understanding and the ability to think "consumer first" in an operational environment
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees