As a Project Manager in the Stokke Innovation Team, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the new product development projects. Continuously ensuring the projects are in line with the Project Scope and the strategic ambition of the organization. This includes leading a cross discipline product development team, ensuring cost control and collaborating with the product manager to execute the market launch.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Responsible for the project progress; including timeline, budget control, risk management and cross functional coordination.
- Lead, motivate and manage the project team. Ensure the team is aligned to deliver the objectives defined within the project scope: on time & within budget.
- Provide intercompany communications to the Key Stakeholders across the organization.
- Disciplined and accurate progress & management reporting.
- In collaboration with the Product Manager & Finance team- build the Project Business Case. Active management of the project budget, and vendor pricing required.
- Overall responsibility for project risk assessment and mitigating actions.
- Co-responsibility for the development of Stokke project management methodology. Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements. Encouragement of new ways of working.
- MSc degree or equivalent in Product Development, Engineering or Design.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with R&D projects of consumer products.
- High skills in one of the core disciplines like Design or Engineering, and a holistic approach across disciplines to processes and business development. This competence profile is a so called “T-shaped profile”.
- Relevant project management experience and a proven track record from handling consumer product development projects.
- Fully fluent in English.
- Travel expected globally.
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link: