The Business Model Innovation Lead is a challenging role which will be part of the Innovation Management matrix team and responsible for developing new business models.
The function is a specialist role working across all three categories, as well as with other business functions in a matrix.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Responsible for following and analyzing relevant global market trends and innovations relevant for Stokke’s product portfolio and customer group.
- Identifying new opportunities which can or will lead to new innovations.
- Interacting with start-up communities or early-stage innovation companies and establish relationships and potential collaborations with these companies.
- Leading and managing global innovation projects.
- Collaborating with in- and external central functions, partners, agencies and other relevant stakeholders.
- Aligning all ideas globally with relevant group functions and collecting inspiration from the regions.
- Mentoring and assisting colleagues across the Innovation organization and other Group functions.
- Attending external conferences and fairs to establish relevant global network among start-up and innovation environments.
- Bachelor, ideally Master’s degree in Business.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ of experience within business model design or innovation on a strategic level, ideally from companies within furniture or other consumer durables with comparable products and processes, can be from a corporate, start-up or innovation consultancy.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to convert strategic ideas into operational projects.
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills with the ability to work in a global organization and team.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to furniture, strollers or similar consumer durables of high quality are an advantage.
- Ability to understand a business opportunity and how to align design-driven solutions to it.
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees.
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link: