The Retail Concept Purchasing Manager is a vital resource between internal support functions, supplier networks and commercial teams to ensure the Stokke experience in the global marketplace. This challenging position has the overall responsibility to ensure stable supply of retail and marketing materials needed for the global commercial organization. You will lead supply to more than 40 markets World-Wide, distributed through 8 main warehouses located in EU, USA and Asia.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Purchasing and sourcing strategies for Retail materials such as hardware, displays and prints
- Securing quality standards and specifications in close cooperation with key suppliers
- Define and lead forecasting procedures, negotiate and place orders optimizing supply chain
- Communication to Commercial organization on material availability
- Continuous improvements in cost, service, and quality of materials
- Close contact and follow up on Retail Projects such as Brand Stores and Shop in Shops
- Local Warehouse management and Global Warehouse overview
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree within fields such as Commercial, Purchasing, Sourcing, Production, Project management, etc.
- Project Management and Negotiation Experience
- Experience from purchasing, sourcing and logistics
- Strong service mentality also towards internal resources
- Retail experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Very good IT/systems knowledge. Excel, and ERP and CRM in general
- Fluent in English
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Yapril. By applying to us, you agree to Yapril handling the process for us. To apply for this role, please use the following link: