We are currently looking to fill the open position Global Digital Media Analyst, who will play a key role in supporting our Global Marketing team and markets with actionable insights to improve our commercial performance across our digital channels.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining interactive dashboards, reports, and attribution models for our digital channel performance (Paid, SoMe, CRM etc.) globally
- Make use of customer insights to enhance our campaign’s relevancy as well as help us to set up customer journeys across channels and measure it
- Support the wider marketing team with data for reporting, business case evaluation and data driven strategic projects
- Act as a business partner to the digital marketing teams; understanding their strategic and tactical objectives, and identifying opportunities for performance improvement
- Set up dashboards and reports to provide data insights about digital channels and CRM performance
- Deliver digital media spend and performance reporting to stakeholders
- Monitor optimization experiments & help building repeatable models to apply learnings to relevant markets
- Determine trends and significant data relationships via actionable insights
- Educating stakeholders in how to use and interpret findings and promoting a data-led culture within the digital marketing team
- Degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, Mathematics, IT, Data Science or comparable
- 4+ years of relevant working experience
- Extensive experience in using digital marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Salesforce Interaction Studio and Excel. Experience with Merit or Power BI is a plus
- Strong understanding of different digital media attribution and measurement methodologies and tools like view-through, last-click, and multitouch attribution
- Good knowledge of how agencies set up campaigns, creative, placements, etc.
- Strong technical understanding of tagging, tracking and data capture of impressions, clicks, and website interaction in AdTech platforms
- Experience in working in interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees