As a Sourcing & Production Manager in Stokke you will be responsible for all technical and commercial aspects related to the production and to oversee that all activities are aligned with the Stokke product strategy (in close cooperation with the Stokke Product Managers) and the Stokke Sourcing Strategy.
To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience within supplier management, have the ability to manage a wide range of tasks such as ensuring production capacity and ability to build strong relationships to our trusted production partners.
The role is based in Hungary - and travel across borders in Europe is expected.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Develop and implement the short and long-term strategy for suppliers
- Continuous improve product quality with SQA support
- Responsible for COGS
- Ensure production capacity based on Stokke needs
- Technical education at Masters leve
- 5 years of relevant experience within Production, Supplier Management and/or Supply chain optimizing.
- 5 years of experience within wood industry and/or production
- Good knowledge of procurement skills such as negotiation, supplier management, supplier sourcing
- Project management experience
- Good communication and good at business relations
- Can travel frequently internationally
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees
If this sounds like the job for you, we are looking forward to your application!