Join our international team and work on a global scale in a dynamic and open minded environment.
As our Sustainability Manager, you will be responsible for implementing Stokke’s sustainability strategy as well as developing it forward together with the Head of Strategy. The Sustainability Manager will need to be the internal expert on sustainability at Stokke, while demonstrating a strong interest in driving results in the area of Early Childhood Development along side with the environmental and social sustainability topics.
Our international, even global, work scope enables you to learn new things and grow personally as well as professionally on a daily basis.
Main job responsibilities
- Drive the implementation of Stokke’s sustainability strategy. Specifically, you will need to drive results in the following areas: 1) Early Childhood Development 2) Ethical Trade 3) Quality products made to last 4) Reduce Stokke’s greenhouse gas footprint 5) Drive towards sustainable sourcing of wood
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in various sustainability related projects
- Close cooperation with Brand supporting the implementation of the Stokke Sustainability agenda into the Stokke Brand communication
- Stay up to date on the sustainability topic generally and in the juvenile industry more specifically. Attend various industry conferences / webinars etc., on the topic
- Establish sustainability KPI’s and drive Stokke’s sustainability reporting
- Masters in sustainability, engineering, psychology, education, or another relevant field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in either a corporate or consultancy environment with some touchpoints to sustainability
- A strong drive and interest in child development as well as other aspects of social and environmental sustainability
- A strong ability to manage time effectively and to balance several competing priorities including various projects running in parallel
- An innovative way of thinking, always seeking ideas for creating a greener and more sustainable organization
- Strong interpersonal skills to drive stakeholder alignment both across Stokke and externally
- Fluent English
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees