We are currently searching for a digital native, who is a creative head and eager to learn on how to deliver the right consumer experience across digital platforms and retailers including omni channel experience. In this role you have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself by being part of a multicultural and global team in the consumer industry.
This position is a six-month, full time, paid internship starting as soon as possible.
Main job responsibilities
- Administrative support (preparing and scheduling meetings) and assistance to Global E-commerce Director
- Implement a pricing comparison process, where we log price changes between stokke.com, marketplaces and retailer.com as well as assisting with weekly and monthly reporting
- Responsibility for the analysis on new markets/opportunities, competitor landscape benchmarking and partner audits
- Assist with the product content feed management and content distribution internally and externally
- Work collaboratively with external agencies and internal teams: e-commerce, sales, marketing, customer service to ensure processes run smoothly
- Support a variety of product launch activities and campaign: assets preparations for review and translation, testing new pages, and content slots before and after they go live on all relevant devices
- Track localization and SEO-tagging of site assets and copy for product launches, brand and regional content; plan and execute monthly page crawls
- Use the voice of the customer to identify operational deficiencies for improvement
- Optimize the product recommendation strategies on a weekly basis for main markets
- Degree/Studies in the field of E-Commerce, Online Marketing, Media Science, Communication, Economic Sciences, or IT Management
- Experienced and interested in: E-Commerce, Online Marketing (SEO, SEA, Paid Social, Programmatic), new media, Google Analytics and Content Management Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Ability to work in an international and operationally diverse role
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically in PowerPoint and Excel
- Your thoroughness, analytical skill and goal orientation determine your daily work
- You are motivated and hands-on
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees