We are currently looking to fill the position of the Accountant B2B / B2C. On the one hand you will ensure our credit policy is followed, you stay in close contact with our retailers and monitor credit limits and due amounts to keep the risk for the company as low as possible. On the other hand it is your responsibility to take care of our payment terms in E-commerce and monitor the payment files from our payment provider and process them.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
- Booking of incoming payments (daily)
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Processing of blocked orders according to the credit policy
- Active processing of the AR to reduce payment days and the risk of bad debts
- Following up customer accounts and account cleaning
- Close cooperation with the Sales team and Customer Service on account cleaning, payment differences etc.
- B2C accounts receivable clarification with Customer Service/E-commerce team if differences exist
- Integration of new payment solutions in alignment with E-commerce
- Previous experience with accounting or in the field of finance (B2C)
- Fluent in English and German (Italian is a plus)
- Strong skills in Excel (SQL experience is a plus)
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast changing structure
- Self-motivated, flexible, autonomous and a team player
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees